[Salem-pm] Topic for the next meeting (2 weeks from today)

Charles Anderson master.sparkle at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 16:18:29 PST 2013

I still need to double-check with my better half to make sure there aren't
any scheduling conflicts.
Assuming I can come out and play, if I have time to write a new talk, I can
do a brief survey of some JVM languages.  Maybe John could add some random
Scala stuff to that.  As a fallback position, I have a talk on Groovy that
I can also give.

Charles.

Charles.