[Salem-pm] Topic for the next meeting (2 weeks from today)

John SJ Anderson genehack at genehack.org
Wed Feb 27 16:14:19 PST 2013

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 4:11 PM, Jim Kalafut <kalafut at gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought you and Charles were going to discuss... something.... can't
> remember exactly.  I recall talking about Scala, Groovy, running atop the
> JVM.  Does any of that ring a bell?

We did discuss talking about JVM languages, but we didn't agree on who
was speaking about what -- he needed to see if he had time, and the
topic I was going to talk about was a partial overlap of the topic he
was going to talk about.

And at this point, I don't know that I have time to put together a
talk on something completely new to me, hence my, "well, I can talk
about Perl" offer. 8^)

If Charles is willing and able, that would be great.

j.