[Roma.pm] Fwd: [mongers-it] Around Roma next week

Flavio Poletti polettix at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 10:45:33 PDT 2010

BooK a Genzano a metà aprile... *AHEM*

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Philippe Bruhat (BooK) <philippe.bruhat at free.fr>
Date: Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 2:50 PM
Subject: [mongers-it] Around Roma next week
To: mongers at lists.perl.it
Cc: Estelle Souche <Estelle.Souche at free.fr>

Ciao,

Next week I'll be in holidays around Roma with my wife and a rented car.

We'll stay in Genzano di Roma (April 14-15), Bassano Romano (April 16-17)
and Viterbo(April 18-19). Are there nice places we should visit or
restaurants we should eat at around those places that the Romans of the
list do recommend?

Grazie mille!

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 When it is time for voting-      /     In the West or in the East-
 Why must we always settle for-   /     The man we hate the least?
                               (Intro poem to Groo The Wanderer #108 (Epic))