[Roma.pm] I need some contacts in Rome

Aldo Calpini dada at perl.it
Wed Aug 23 08:20:06 PDT 2006

marcos rebelo ha scritto:
> Hy Perl's
>
> This is a little out of the scope of this place but I really need help

hi Marcos, you're really not out of scope.

> I'm moving to Rome and I'm trying to find some contacts of enterprises
> using Perl (I need a job) in there.

I personally don't know of any vacant place as of now. consider that,
due to the current economics trend and the political situation, finding
a job in Italy - and in Rome in particular - may not be very easy. I
(and the other members too, I suppose) will try to look for a contact
for you and we'll let you know.

job aside, we'll be very happy to meet you at one of our meetings when
you will be in Rome, so let us know when are you moving :-)

cheers,
Aldo