[roch-pm] AA bot project

andrew burke burke at pas.rochester.edu
Tue Jan 7 13:58:28 CST 2003

> I've also started fooling around with Perlbot.  It seems a bit more
> powerful than Bot::BasicBot.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/perlbot/

I'm actually one of the authors of perlbot, if you need help, let me
know.  Writing basic plugins using the most recent cvs version is very,
very easy.  I think the main problem will be figuring out how to query
the information you want from the AA servers.

Anyways, again, if you would like help with perlbot, let me know.

andy