[roch-pm] [Perl Jobs] Help needed editing Matts BBS script (telecommute), United States, WA, Langley (fwd)

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Sun Mar 3 17:57:03 CST 2002

Online URL for this job: http://jobs.perl.org/job/246

Job title: Help needed editing Matts BBS script

Company name: Cooperative Design

Location: United States, WA, Langley

Pay rate: bid

Travel: 0%

Terms of employment: Independent contractor (project-based)

Length of employment: few hours

Hours: Flexible

Onsite: no

My website countryplans.com, has a BBS that is getting too large
(http://countryplans.com/bbs/index.html). I want to install the multi-page
script modifications from
http://www.vaultworld.com/cgi-scripts/multi-page.html.

I have screwed up trying to do this myself and would like a steadier hand
with more experience.

This is not a big job and I don't expect to pay a great deal of money for
it. There may be future pick up and maintaince work to be done on the site
as well.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks, John Raabe

Required skills: perl editing