[roch-pm] [Perl Jobs] Perl Programmers/Database Admin/ (telecommute), United States, Tx, Houston (fwd)

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Mon Jan 21 12:17:26 CST 2002

Online URL for this job: http://jobs.perl.org/job/83

Job title: Perl Programmers/Database Admin/

Company name: QCI

Location: United States, Tx, Houston

Pay rate: negotiable

Travel: 0%

Terms of employment: Independent contractor (project-based)

Length of employment: indefinite

Hours: Flexible

Onsite: no

We are in need of experienced perl programmers experience in sql databases,
apache unix etc. we are currently developing several projects which require
perl expertise.
We are looking for programmers who currently have full time jobs and are
looking to earn additional money part time.

Required skills: Perl, Mysql, apache, java, unix

Contact information:
Scott Jarnagin
Quotechoice at yahoo.com