[roch-pm] [Fwd: [Perl Jobs] Quick & simple Perl contract job (telecommute), Australia, NSW, Sydney]

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Sun Feb 24 22:26:25 CST 2002

Online URL for this job: http://jobs.perl.org/job/240

Job title: Quick & simple Perl contract job

Company name: Reeve Management

Internal ID: na

Location: Australia, NSW, Sydney

Pay rate: Open for discussion

Travel: 0%

Terms of employment: Independent contractor (project-based)

Length of employment: Day or two only

Hours: Flexible

Onsite: no

We have an existing site hosted at Web Central and need odd jobs undertaken
using Perl. Jobs include setting up a simple shopping trolley and modifying
some of the terrible Perl code I've knocked up myself!

This would suit someone looking for a bit of pocket-money.

Required skills: Perl.

Desired skills: NT (rather than Unix).

URL for more information: http://www.e-moments.com.au/

Contact information:
James - 0417 788323 (Australian mobile)
or via email - use any address on our site (we're a small company!)

--
Brian Mathis
Direct Edge