[roch-pm] [Perl Jobs] Web Application Developer (onsite), Canada, Ontario, Toronto (Mississauga) (fwd)

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Tue Feb 5 13:06:28 CST 2002

Online URL for this job: http://jobs.perl.org/job/217

Job title: Web Application Developer

Company name: Shrinking Planet Inc.

Location: Canada, Ontario, Toronto (Mississauga)

Pay rate: Negotiable

Travel: 0%

Terms of employment: Salaried employee

Hours: Full time

Onsite: yes

We have immediate openings for highly motivated Perl Software Developers.
The roles and responsibilities include developing web-enabled applications
that integrate our proprietary technologies with other "off the shelf"
software systems.

Responsibilities include designing, developing and deployment of internet,
intranet and extranet systems.

Required skills:
- Experience in web application development using perl /
mysql in a linux apache environment. Strong HTML / CSS / JavaScript, and
knows his/her way around Photoshop.
- Experience with HTML::Template / CGI::Application a bonus
- HTML code editing, HTML authoring tools, Javascript, CSS, DHTML and
knowledge of SSL, secure transactions, graphic formats, and popular
plug-ins.

URL for more information: http://www.shrinkingplanet.com/

Contact information:
Please contact Steve Comrie at scomrie at shrinkingplanet.ca
by email and send resume or link to online resume / work.

No telephone applicants.

Shrinking Planet Inc.
90 Dundas Street West, Suite 300
Mississauga, Ontario L5B 2T5