[roch-pm] [Fwd: [Perl Jobs] Web Development Manager (telecommute), United States, WA, Seattle]

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Sat Feb 2 08:45:31 CST 2002

Online URL for this job: http://jobs.perl.org/job/214

Job title: Web Development Manager

Company name: The NewSof Group, Inc.

Location: United States, WA, Seattle

Travel: 0%

Terms of employment: Salaried employee

Hours: Full time

Onsite: no

Seeking a experienced web developer with excellent project management
skills.  Responsible for organizing development tasks, creating project
timelines, web development and managing the timely completion of web
development projects.  Will work with a team of 3 other web and application
developers.  Our website development efforts are focused creating highly
interactive web communities for health-related patient populations.

Required skills:
Our web sites are developed in the following environment.  Candidates must
have demonstrated experience in working in this type of development
environment:
   Unix FreeBSD 4.3
   PostgreSQL 7.1.1
   PERL 5.6.1
   Apache 1.322
   Mod_PERL 1.2.6

Desired skills:
Able to work independently in a remote environment.  Good project
management and communication skills.

Contact information:
Dan Newton
President