[roch-pm] [Fwd: [Perl Jobs] required - perl programmer to add features to existing script (telecommute), United Kingdom, Manchester]

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Sat Sep 8 11:36:55 CDT 2001

[Perl Jobs] required - perl programmer to add features to existing script
(telecommute), United Kingdom, Manchester

Online URL for this job: http://jobs.perl.org/job/100

Job title:
required - perl programmer to add features to existing script

Location: United Kingdom, Manchester

Pay rate: negotiable

Travel: 0%

Terms of employment: Independent contractor (project-based)

Hours: Flexible

Onsite: no

I have a multi-function CGI script that runs a website that I am
developing. Part of the script allows me to upload images. When an image is
uploaded I want it to be put into a temp folder and three different sized
images created using ImageMagick which is installed on my server nad these
are placed into to different folders. I also want the main image to be
scanned for IPTC information embedded in the file and this added to the
flatfile daatabase that the original script produces. A perl module for
IPTC info is also installed on the server and I actually have three CGI
scripts which you may be able to modify to suit.

If you are interested please contact me at smsme at hotmail.com

Contact information: smsme at hotmail.com

--
Brian Mathis