[roch-pm] [Perl Jobs] MySQL/CGI for Search Engine (telecommute), U.S., Florida, Pompano Beach (fwd)

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Fri Oct 19 08:18:16 CDT 2001

Online URL for this job: http://jobs.perl.org/job/133

Job title: MySQL/CGI for Search Engine

Company name: HomeImprovementCompanies.com

Location: U.S., Florida, Pompano Beach

Pay rate: based on experience

Travel: 0%

Terms of employment: Independent contractor (hourly)

Length of employment: 3 mo to permanent

Hours: Flexible

Onsite: no

We are looking for a senior developer with experience using
UNIX (FreeBSD 4.2 STABLE), MySQL and Apache (v. 1.3.14).
The current project includes the creation of a zip code
database, which include an interface for adding, deleteing
and modifying entries through an CGI interface. This
database will also require a CGI interface for users to
search.

At this time, we are hoping to find someone who will be
willing and able to work with us on a full-time basis.
However, a contractor will suffice.

Required skills:
Perl, intimate knowledge of UNIX, Apache, MySQL

Desired skills:
Solid background in UI design, firm grasp of billing system
design and implementation, familiarity with FreeBSD a plus

Contact information: EvanKusch at HomeImprovementCompanies.com