[roch-pm] Accessing windows time format?

Derek J. Kalweit dkalweit at nesfiles.com
Fri Oct 5 17:32:33 CDT 2001

Brian:
    I'm not sure... I can't seem to make that data work by filling in
any known win32 time-related structures, or by converting it to a large
number indicating a time(not even by flipping the bit-ordering).  With
more known values, it may be easier to decipher...
    All Win32 structures are defined in full in the MSDN
library(searchable on-line at http://msdn.microsoft.com/). Win32 API
calls are documented in full in the same place. As to how to call this
from Perl, I'm not sure. I used Perl a bit on *nix, but I've only barely
touched ActivePerl on Win32...  I would hope there would be a module you
could call win32 functions through-- or at least one you can use COM
objects, in which case you can create a simple COM object in VC++ or
even VB to wrap the win32 API functions you need. It would probably be
easier to directly manipulate the binary, if you can decipher it...