[roch-pm] Newsletter #11 from O'Reilly UG Program (fwd)

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Fri Oct 5 08:37:38 CDT 2001

O'Reilly User Group Program
NEWSLETTER
Volume 1, #11

O'Reilly has moved its offices to a brand new space, which explains why
you didn't receive a newsletter last week. Because of the move this
week, I'm sending more of a bulletin to let you know my new contact
info, and to announce the books that have been released. I'll resume
news next week.

HIGHLIGHTS THIS WEEK...
5 New Books:
 - REALbasic: The Definitive Guide, 2nd Edition
 - DNS on Windows 2000
 - Web Design in a Nutshell, 2nd Editon
 - Enterprise JavaBeans, 3rd Edition
 - COM and .NET Component Services

BOOK NEWS

REVIEW COPIES AVAILABLE
Press announcements are available for your use, please ask for a copy.

Just released:
----------------------------

REALbasic: The Definitive Guide, 2nd Edition
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/realbasic2/
Sample Chapter 3: Objects, Classes, and Instances
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/realbasic2/chapter/ch03.html

DNS on Windows 2000
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/dnswin2/
Sample Chapter 11: New DNS Features in Windows 2000
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/dnswin2/chapter/ch11.html

Web Design in a Nutshell, 2nd Editon
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/wdnut2/
Sample Chapter 13: Tables
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/wdnut2/chapter/ch13.html

Enterprise JavaBeans, 3rd Edition
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/entjbeans3/
Sample Chapter 13: Message-Driven Beans
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/entjbeans3/chapter/ch13.html

COM and .NET Component Services
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/comdotnetsvs/
Sample Chapter 10: .NET Serviced Components
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/comdotnetsvs/chapter/ch10.html