[roch-pm] No meeting / changes

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Sun Nov 18 22:21:46 CST 2001

--No Meeting
According to the schedule, we would be having a meeting this week, but
with the holiday, the meeting is cancelled.

--Meeting Changes
We've generally been trying to meet the 3rd Wednesday of every month.
Because of things like holidays, schedule conflicts, etc, it seems like
moving to a motion-based schedule will be better.

Basically, in order to have a meeting, someone will make a motion to have
a meeting (and suggest a day if they wish), it'll need to be seconded,
then we can work out the details.

If anyone has any comments on this, please let me know.

Have a safe and happy holiday.

--
Brian Mathis
Direct Edge