[roch-pm] [Fwd: [Perl Jobs] TCP-IP Script Optimization (telecommute)]

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Mon Nov 5 23:48:58 CST 2001

Online URL for this job: http://jobs.perl.org/job/144

Job title: TCP-IP Script Optimization

Travel: 0%

Terms of employment: Independent contractor (hourly)

Length of employment: a few hours

Hours: Flexible

Onsite: no

I have had a TCP/IP related scritp developed, but it desperately needs
optimization. THe script connects with a multithreaded/multiprocess
connection, but the connections get dropped.

I need a way to optimize this so that when connections are dropped, they
are "killed" and new ones established to take their place.

TCP/IP experts only please

The process is written in perl and runs on Linux

Required skills: TCP-IP, Perl

Contact information: mid_ohio at email.com

--
Brian Mathis