[roch-pm] [Fwd: [Perl Jobs] mod_perl/MySQL perl hacker (telecommute), United States, n/a, n/a]
bmathis at directedge.com
Mon Jul 30 21:37:02 CDT 2001
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Perl Jobs] mod_perl/MySQL perl hacker (telecommute), United
States, n/a, n/a
Date: 30 Jul 2001 20:18:23 -0000
From: Perl Jobs <jobs-admin at perl.org>
To: jobs at perl.org
Online URL for this job: http://jobs.perl.org/job/64
To subscribe to this list, send mail to jobs-subscribe at perl.org.
To unsubscribe, send mail to jobs-unsubscribe at perl.org.
Posted: July 29, 2001
Job title: mod_perl/MySQL perl hacker
Company name: NetMark Intl.
Location: United States, n/a, n/a
Pay rate: DOE
Terms of employment: Salaried employee
Hours: Full time
Experienced perl hacker needed. Must have proven ability to develop
complex web applications which are tightly integrated with Apache and MySQL
in a Linux environment. Must want to make really good money all while
working from home. Must have strong desire to see lots of dust collect on
that "business casual" work attire.
* Perl - Must have at least 2 years experience (on the job)
* bash - You must know what this is and how to use it.
* mysql - You should know SQL very well. More particularly MySQL.
* mod_perl/Apache - You must have written mod_perl before, and I'm _NOT_
talking about Apache::Registry.. (That's cheating :))
* Exceptional programming skills, Good communication, Timely and efficient
code production - these should go without saying..
* Some [UNIX] system administration work would be nice.
* The ability to do backflips on command would be cool.
* Experience with MLM or Direct Marketing companies is a plus.
adam at recruitomatic.com
For information on unsubscribing from this list, please visit
More information about the Rochester-pm