[roch-pm] [Fwd: Perl Developer Needed]

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Sun Jan 14 04:10:19 CST 2001

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Perl Developer Needed
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 09:52:22 -0500
From: Louise Austin <LAustin at Platinumit.com>
To: "'bmathis at directedge.com'" <bmathis at directedge.com>

Hello!

I found your email address through the Perl Mongers' website, and am
contacting you about a great position I have for an objected oriented
perl developer.  The position is a "try-buy" situation (3 months
contract and then rollover to f/t employee) in NYC for someone with 2+
years of experience.  If you, or anyone you could recommend, would be
interested please contact me at the below information.  Thank you for
your time.

--Louise

Louise A. Austin
IT Recruiter
Platinum IT Consulting, Inc.
PH:  (212) 661-8355  x128
FX:  (212) 661-3420

Send current resumes to my email address: laustin at PlatinumIT.com

For current assignments, see our website:  www.PlatinumIT.com

--
Brian Mathis
Direct Edge