[roch-pm] New web site

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Fri Sep 29 13:58:26 CDT 2000

"Dao, Thomas H" wrote:

> Was interested in how the perl website was created and using what tools.
> Also, I can be of some assistance if needed.
>
> Tom

I did the initial layout in Photoshop, then cut up everything in ImageReady.
After that, I took it to 'vi' and started manually ripping things apart and
putting them back together :).

Once I got the initial layout done, it was just matter of cloning each page and
adding content.

More help would be great.  Now the big fun is just making sure everything stays
current.  There's not much on there that changes often (by design), so it
shouldn't be that bad.  I got rid of the calendar because it was a big chore
updating it.  I tried to avoid stuff like that for this version.

--
Brian Mathis
Direct Edge