[roch-pm] meeting tomorrow

Jonathan P Tomer jpt at cif.rochester.edu
Wed Sep 27 17:59:22 CDT 2000

> Jonathan P Tomer wrote:
> >
> > The 7th floor conference room in the UR Computer Studies Building IS
> > reserved for a meeting tomorrow at 8p. I can repost directions if
> > anybody wants. (in case anyone was interested in coming by bus, RTS
> > lines 18, 19, 70, and 72 all come to the University; i can give detailed
> > directions on how to get from the bus stop to CSB if anyone asks.)
> >
> > -- p.
>
> Do you happen to have directions on how to get to the UofR area?  Some of us
> (including myself :) may have never been there.  Maybe a mapblast link or
> something?

oops, forgot to mention that part. University of Rochester main entrance
is on Elmwood Ave just east of the River. If you're approaching from the
west, take a left one light after Plymouth Ave.; from the east, it's a
right just beyond the big University of Rochester bridge; after that
directions are as in my previous post.

http://www.mapblast.com/myblast/map.mb?CMD=GEO&CT=&IC=&LV=&GMI=&GAD1=&GAD2=&GAD3=&GAD4=&AD2=elmwood+%26+wilson&noPrefs=&req_action=crmap&skip=&serch=&PHONE=&noBRP=&remLoc=&AD4=USA&AD2_street=elmwood+%26+wilson&AD3=Rochester%2C+NY&apmenu=&apcode=&selCategory=&x=65&y=5

is a map of the immediate area.

Hope that helps, if not i'll be around my mail until 8 so reply fast.

-- p.
"But the sheep seem to shower off this office tower, nine-point-eight
straight down." -- The Barenaked Ladies, "When I Fall"
PGP 5.0 key (0xE024447449) at http://cif.rochester.edu/~jpt/pubkey.txt