[rochester-pm-list] Local Rochester Party for "Digital Professionals"

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Wed Sep 6 16:50:23 CDT 2000

Hey everyone,

Just got wind of this organization.  It's a group of people in Rochester
who are organizing "networking" type parties around the city.  This next
party is at Tonic on East Ave, Sept 14.  This would probably be a good
place to evangalize Rochester.PM, as well as a good place for any of us to
gain contacts, etc.

I was thinking of feeling out the scene, then maybe handing out
Rochester.PM flyers, etc.  Before I do that though, I think we need to
settle on a meeting place.  U of R has been mentioned.

Anyway, for more info on the gathering: http://www.digitalrochester.com/

--
Brian Mathis
Direct Edge