[roch-pm] Meeting this week / Web site update

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Sun Nov 12 22:48:42 CST 2000

This is a reminder that we will be having a meeting this Wednesday, November
15, at 8:00pm.  We will be covering the following topics:

- Debugging Perl programs using the command line debugger and "ptkdb", a
graphical based perl debugger.

- The O'Reilly books "Programming Perl, 3rd ed", and "CGI Programming with
Perl, 2nd ed" will be available for use and checkout.

We will be meeting at the University of Rochester.  Directions to can be
found here:
	http://rochester.pm.org/meetings.html

Looking forward to another good meeting.

++Web site update:
A small site update, we now have this list being archived, so you can go
back through messages, etc.  The archive is here:
	http://www.mail-archive.com/rochester-pm-list%40happyfunball.pm.org/
It's also linked off the Mailing List page of the web site.

--
Brian Mathis
Direct Edge