[rochester-pm-list] Script won't run on Perl Version 4 :-(

Justin C. Sherrill webmaster at rochester.rr.com
Fri Mar 3 11:58:19 CST 2000

> If they won't upgrade it, get a new ISP.  Really.  Usually a refusal to
> perform a relatively simple task like installing Perl 5 is an indication
> that the ISP doesn't really know what they're doing.  ISPs are a dime
> a dozen, and there are plenty out there that do know what they're doing.

That leads to a new question - what good hosting-only ISPs are out there?
I have been using digiweb.com for my personal website for a few years now,
and it's been a bit problematic lately..

I don't need an Internet connection, as I've got plenty of that right now,
but just a place to host web sites and handle mail.  What are other people
using?  (to keep this on-topic, hosts that run perl or even mod_perl are
best.)

Justin C. Sherrill
Rochester Road Runner Webmaster
http://www.rochester.rr.com/