[rochester-pm-list] Meeting this Wednesday!

Richard M. Woodward richardwoodward at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 22 04:31:55 CDT 2000

Hi, David.

We had our meeting Wednesday with 5 people attending.

Your question is a good one--we met in a bar.  We're
going to explore other options for the next meeting.
Maybe a room at the Rundel Library or perhaps we
can get some meeting space at RIT.  Stay tuned to
this list for more information.

I hope to be publishing the minutes of the last
meeting soon (hopefully, before the weekend).

Regards,
Richard Martin Woodward
RichardWoodward at hotmail.com
http://hammer.prohosting.com/~perlwork (home of HTML_SEARCH)