[rochester-pm-list] Meeting this Wednesday!

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Mon Jun 19 22:37:52 CDT 2000

We will be having a meeting this Wednesday, June 21, at 8:00 PM.  The meeting
will be held at Monty's Crown Pub, and we'll be discussing various topics
including:
	Do we want to meet at Monty's Crown Pub?
	Is anyone interested in short/long term Perl work? (extra $$ / jobs)
	All sorts of O'Reilly stuff.  I'll bring some catalogs and 20% off coupons.
Also would like to see who's interested in getting *free* ora books, in exchange
for writing a little review about them.

AND.....

	We'll be giving away a very stylish ORA tshirt to one lucky person!

If you need directions to the meeting place, please go to our web site:
http://rochester.pm.org.  It's listed under "Meeting Information"

Hope to see you there!

--
Brian Mathis