[rochester-pm-list] Request for Comment

Richard M. Woodward richardwoodward at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 18 20:24:45 CDT 2000

Thanks, Bob.

I'm in your debt!

I unwisely made a few last minute changes to
dress up my web pages before inviting the
world in for a look at HTML_SEARCH.

Last week both IE and Netscape worked fine.
After the cosmetic changes, however, Netscape
stopped working (as you kindly called to my
attention).

After noting the problem with netscape, I
(unwisely)accepted their invitation to
"debug" the problem.

Hours later (deep sign) my registry was
successfully rebuilt and I could once again
boot Windoze 98 and access the internet.

The problem lay in Netscape's inability to
draw a box as called out in myCascading Style
Sheet for HTML_SEARCH.  I have removed the box,
and all is well again.

Please take another look, and thanks again.

Regards,
Richard Martin Woodward
RichardWoodward at hotmail.com
http://hammer.prohosting.com/~perlwork