[rochester-pm-list] Request for Comment

Richard Martin Woodward RichardWoodward at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 17 21:54:33 CDT 2000

Hello, All.

I tried to attend last month's meeting, but it didn't happen.  I hope to
meet some
of you at a future meeting.  Any plans for next week, Brian?

Meantime, I could use a little help with a Perl Regex Search Program I'm
getting
ready to market.  I'd appreciate any comments I can get from Perl experts.

The URL is http://hammer.prohosting.com/~perlwork.  A sample website
made from a mirror of an old Gary North (of Y2K fame) was put in
place, and my HTML_SEARCH program was set up to search it using
Perl's flavor of Regular Expressions.

If any of you can "break" it with regex patterns which don't work correctly,
please drop me a line at perl_programmer at hotmail.com.

Thanks,
Richard Martin Woodward
Brand New Rochester Perl Monger