[rochester-pm-list] Weekly meeting info?

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Fri Jul 28 13:57:57 CDT 2000

On Fri, 28 Jul 2000, Jonathan P Tomer wrote:
> hi there, i'm a university of rochester student and i noticed that the
> weekly meetings are in a pretty inconvenient place for many people. i
> would like to volunteer some space on the UR campus for the meetings,
> but before i can reserve any rooms i'll need to have some clue how many
> people will generally show up.
>
> so: is there any interest in this, does anybody have an attendance
> estimate, and is the wednesday at 8pm time that's posted on the website
> cool with everyone?
> --p.

Yes!  We have been talking about this for quite a while on this list.
Actually, it's probably the main thing that's been going on here.

We realize that the meeting place was a pain for a lot of people, and are
looking for a new place to meet.

For the meetings, we've been having somewhere around 4-6 people showing
up.  I'm sure there would be more if the meeting place was easier to get
to though.  In any case, we're probably not looking at 30 people just yet :).

Wednesday at 8 seems to be as a good a time as any.  Take note though, the
meetings are monthly, not weekly :).  If you want to contact me directly
to work out the details, feel free.

--
Brian Mathis
Direct Edge