[rochester-pm-list] [Fwd: Posting a job announcement]

havoc at boldo.com havoc at boldo.com
Fri Jul 21 00:34:56 CDT 2000

On 20 Jul 2000, at 20:49, Brian Mathis wrote:

> For anyone interested, here's a job opening in Mass.  I figured I'd forward this
> one to keep people up on the types of jobs around.

If anyone is looking for a job, I strongly recommend dice.com, I
posted my resume 4 weeks ago and was flooded with email
immediately.

The majority of the offers were specific to my posted strengths and
resume (perl and oracle).  Of course some contacts could be
likened to recruiters spamming me, but they're easily ignored.  The
worst one was someone looking for a spanish speaking VB
expert...yep that's me....

I took my time and accepted a great offer in Austin TX with the
Cobalt Group.

Disclaimer: I have no interest in dice.com, just a satisfied user.

Humorous sidenote:  I ended a technical interview with
Register.com as it began.  They'd spammed me the same day.  I
took that as a bad sign. :)
--Patrick Ludwig   ICQ#69341059
havoc at boldo.com