[rochester-pm-list] Meeting this Wednesday

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Tue Jul 18 22:41:13 CDT 2000

We have a meeting this Wednesday (July 19) at 8:00pm.  We've had some
discussions about changing the meeting location to someplace easier to work in,
but we haven't really made a conclusion yet.

I've looked into the hours for the RIT library, and they close at 8pm in the
summer.  Unless we want to move to an earlier time, which might be harder for
people to attend, we can't use RIT, at least for the summer.  The other option
is to pay $100 per person to use a city library.. I don't think we want to do
that.. :)

So, for now, probably the best thing to do is to meet at Monty's Crown this
time, and try to come up with more ideas about where to move to, unless anyone
else has some last minute ideas...

A some topics I'd like to talk about:
	- meeting place
	- our web site

Also, last meeting a few people brought up issues they ran into with programs
they've written.  We talked through them, and I think it was beneficial for
everyone.  If anyone has anything they'd like to go over, please bring a
printout to the meeting.

See you there!

--
Brian Mathis