[rochester-pm-list] Next Meeting Site (on July 19, 2000)

Drew Szemiot ats2410 at osfmail.isc.rit.edu
Fri Jul 14 09:31:52 CDT 2000

Brian,

The Library is open to the public. Just taking out a book and
reserving a room requires an RIT ID. If there is anyone who is a member of
this group and an RIT student, he/she can reserve a room for you, however
the rooms are generally free at night and during the summer there is
hardly anyone using them in the evening unless its the week before
finals. I suggest just joining in the main entryway and then seeking out a
room anywhere on the 2nd or 3rd floor. You can leave a note telling
others who come later what room # you guys are in on the main
entrance door downstairs. I wish I could help reserve a room, but I'm in
New Jersey for the summer.

Enjoy,

Drew