[rochester-pm-list] Meeting reminder

Fred Edmister fedm at pkcommunications.com
Thu Jan 27 13:58:10 CST 2000

         Shawn,

             I know me personally have been wanting to make it since
November when I first dound out about the Rochester group!  The last couple
months has been busy for me, I'm hoping to be able to make it to the
February meeting though!  Also, I know for me, 7 would be better than 8...
:)  I'm looking forward to meeting everyone that has helped me out!  :)

         Fred