[rochester-pm-list] Opinion...

Fred Edmister fedm at pkcommunications.com
Wed Jan 5 15:38:53 CST 2000

         Thanks Brian!  I'll just overwrite then!  :)  Makes it MUCH
easier!  I found like 4 methods, 1) just overwrite the existing cookie, 2)
a "set-cookie->value=>('something')" , 3) retrieve the cookie, expire it,
then write the new one (which when I read I thought seemed a little
redundant but with Perl, you never know.. Sometimes you HAVE to kill one
thing before you can write another, or try to do it all in one shot like I
had to with the header thing) and 4 turned out to be something else... so
only 3... :)  But thank you for your advice!  :)

         Fred