[rochester-pm-list] Opinion...

Fred Edmister fedm at pkcommunications.com
Wed Jan 5 14:54:08 CST 2000

         I know that... I can either expire the existing one and overwrite,
or set the existing value to a new one... I am going by that email, along
with several other methods I found... I was just wondering if there was an
advantage to either way... (overwriting opposed to updating... {which you
can do I found if the cookie is not expired and since mine is a session
cookie it's there till the browser closes...})  :)  I actually did a LOT of
reading on this one.. I'm not asking for how to... Just opinion on which
way may be best...

         Fred