[rochester-pm-list] Opinion...

Fred Edmister fedm at pkcommunications.com
Wed Jan 5 14:10:02 CST 2000

	Now that I've completed the cookie thing... Let me ask the opinion of
everyone... Now I need to change to cookies "value"... In reading about
this, there are a couple different way of going about it... Would I be
better off deleting the cookie and placing a new one for each time a
customer changes what site they've gone to, or would it be better to simply
reset the value of the existing cookie?  I've found several methods for
each way, and was just curious as to advantages/disadvantages to either...
(pros & cons don't generally come in the docs.. )  Thanks in advance!

	Fred