[rochester-pm-list] Reading...

Fred Edmister fedm at pkcommunications.com
Wed Jan 5 08:42:33 CST 2000

	I've thoroughly read through the page that was sent earlier.. I'm having a
bit of trouble I was wondering if someone could help with... I got this

	$query = new CGI;
	%answers = $query->cookie('STOREID');

	from that page... (changed for my stuff)  It's for reading a cookie...
(yes, the use CGI and use CGI::Cookie are stated above... )  Here's the
problem.. It apparently reads the cookie, but it sends a value of "1/8"
instead of what the REAL value of the cookie is... I spent the later part
of yesterday, and 2 hours this morning RE-reading that page about
retrieving and using cookies, and it's being done just like it said...
Anyone have any thoughts?  Thanks in advance!!

	Fred