[rochester-pm-list] Cookies...

Shawn Porter sporter at rit.net
Mon Jan 3 16:24:28 CST 2000

Hrmm...

-> http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/CPAN/data/CGI.pm/CGI.html

or

% perldoc CGI

or

-> http://home.school.net.hk/~hywong/cgipmtut.html

Back when I did a lot of Perl/CGI stuff I would keep a copy of the main
CGI.pm FAQ printed out.  (Warning, it is about 75 pages long.)  Sometimes
paper is best.

Speaking of paper being best, there is also a book

-> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0471247448

Though I haven't heard anything about it, good or bad.

Really though, the CGI.pm FAQ is broken out pretty well.  It may be long
but that is because CGI.pm does so much and the explanations are very
clear.

--
Shawn Porter
http://www.rit.net/sporter