[rochester-pm-list] training

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Thu Feb 24 23:31:43 CST 2000

"Justin C. Sherrill" wrote:

> Are there any local places that offer training/classes on things Perl?
> I'm also interested in other common resources like Apache, etc.
>
> I ask this because I've been learning as much as possible on my own, but
> it would be nice to have something quantifiable.
>
> Justin C. Sherrill

Maybe ZDU?  They have an office around here somewhere.

Here's what a search at the web site turns up:
http://www.zdu.com/CourseCatalog/search_results.asp?f_intLibraryID=1&f_strSearchString=perl

I'm pretty sure it's ZDU around here.. I always hear people at work
talking about going to training at "Ziff-Davis".

--
Brian Mathis
Direct Edge