[rochester-pm-list] foreach question...

Fred Edmister fedm at pkcommunications.com
Wed Feb 9 14:48:27 CST 2000

At 03:33 PM 2/9/00 -0500, you wrote:

         Yes!  :)  Right now, I have a text file that I can open and edit
freely... (ie it prints it all to a text box in a form) what I'm looking to
try is to open the file (generally about 50 lines all ending in a carriage
return) and split each line into it's own editable/then re-writable
field... (so if someone edits line 5 and/or deletes line 8 it will
edit/delete said lines)  :)  It looks so far like it's gonna ba a pain in
the butt, if even possible.   :)  But yes, thats it!  :)  Thank you!

         Fred