[rochester-pm-list] foreach question...

Fred Edmister fedm at pkcommunications.com
Wed Feb 9 14:12:02 CST 2000

         I just meant any array, or method of opening the file and
splitting the lines into individule editable variables... I guess I should
have said if I use "foreach" OR any type of array, scalar, or any other
method... All I was curious about was if it's possible to split the lines
and make them singally editable and appendable to a text file... Otherwise,
I'l leave it as just opening the file, and having it edited that way... But
thank you for the reference to the docs...

         Fred