[rochester-pm-list] Web Site updates (In record time!!)

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Wed Sep 15 22:33:43 CDT 1999

I have updated the web site with notes from tonights meeting.
http://rochester.pm.org

Next meeting Tony Whyte will be going over the topic of Perl/Tk, so we
can all learn how to make cool GUI stuff.

Notes:-----------------------------

09.15.1999
     Agenda:
          Socialize
          Brian Mathis will give a talk on "Introduction to using
modules", and use the CGI module as an example. He will outline:
               what they are
               what they are used for
               how to use them
               how to install them
               how to read their documentation
          This will be give us a baseline on using modules, so we can
start talking about other modules and their uses.
          Figure out what we want to do for the next meeting

     Attendees
          Brian Mathis
          Tony Whyte
          Alex Macur
          Bob Rhode
          Drew Szemiot

     Meeting Summary
          Socialize. Did introductions for both new meeting participants
and returning members. Talked about work for a while, what we
          all do, how Rochester.PM got started, and how we all got into
writing Perl.
          Brian Mathis gave the talk "Introduction to Perl Modules". The
outline for this talk is given in the Agenda above.
          Decided that next meeting, Tony Whyte will be giving a talk
about Perl/Tk.

--
Brian Mathis
Direct Edge