[rochester-pm-list] Web site updates

The Whytes whyte at eznet.net
Thu Sep 9 23:04:50 CDT 1999

Im grappling with using LWP with cookies and https. There is some nonsense that
often goes on where pages redirect to themselves or other pages somewhat
transparently at the browser and pick up cookies along the way.
LWP needs to emulate this behavior. Just wanted to see if others have run up
against this. A general LWP discussion would suffice too. I have a CGI
Javascript/perl script  I could discuss If folks are interested in CGI stuff
too.

Tony