[rochester-pm-list] Web site updates

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Tue Sep 7 23:52:05 CDT 1999

I hope everyone has had a good August vacation, and a great summer.  I
have updated the web site with last meeting's minutes.  They are
included below.

Also, we forgot to figure out anything in particular to do at the next
meeting (Next Wed, Sep 15), so if you have any ideas or anything you'd
like to go over, let me know.  Last meeting, we only went over 1 script,
so if you have something you'd like to talk about, let me know and we
can do that.

-----------------------------
08.18.1999
     Agenda:
          Socialize
          We will go over each person's favorite script or modules, with
a short discussion following each. If you don't have one,
          show up and listen to what other people like to use. You might
find a new tool that's interesting and useful.
          Decide on what we want to hear about at the next meeting, and
who wants to speak.

     Attendees
          Brian Mathis
          Bob Rhode
          Pat Ludwig

     Meeting Summary
          Socailize. Enjoyed some good computer geek talk for a while
          Brian Mathis went over a cool little script he wrote for his
japh (Just Another Perl Hacker). Basically, it's a small, 4 line
          script that is meant to go in your signature, and, when run,
prints out "Just Another Perl Hacker". The goal is to make it as
          clever and hard to figure out as possible. You can find the
code here.
          Talked some more about some cool stuff. Everyone seemed to
enjoy their summer vacation, now it's back to work before
          Y2K!

--
Brian Mathis
Direct Edge