[rochester-pm-list] ANNOUNCE: Monthly Meetings

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Wed May 12 13:15:26 CDT 1999

Rochester.PM Meetings

Where:  Boldo's Armory, 891 Monroe Ave
When:   3rd Wednesday of each month @ 8:00 pm
	That makes our first meeting Wednesday, May 19th (more on this)

Agenda:
I would like to do preliminary stuff, mostly introductions, get to
know one another, etc.  I'd also like to get into some issues like "what
do we want to get out of rochester.pm?"  So, if you have any ideas, bring
them to the meeting.  I will try to have some sort of refreshments
available.

May 19th:
Now, as many of you might have noticed, the first meeting is scheduled for
the same day that many people have already set aside for going to the
movies, as there is a major film event happening that day.  What do we
feel about this?  Is anyone planning to go see it that night?  If there
are enough people who feel this way, we could reschedule.  Let me know.

How to get there:
  I *could* write our directions, but it's so much easier to just go to
http://www.mapblast.com and click on "US Driving Directions" in the top
right of the page.  The full address of the place is:
	Boldo's Armory
	891 Monroe Ave
	Rocester, NY 14620

It is located between the "Rose & Crown" Pub, and an empty building that
still has the "H&R Block" signs on it (tax season is over..)  It's right
across the street from a "Wilson's Farms" store.  There is limited parking
right next to the shop, and on Monroe Ave.  There are also some side
streets you can park on, namely Laburnam and Crosman Terrace.

Hope to see you there.

Brian Mathis