[rochester-pm-list] Perl Cookbook

Patrick Ludwig havoc at boldo.com
Wed Mar 31 10:34:04 CST 1999

Sorry I don't have time for a detailed review now, but the jist of it
would be -> 'buy it'

Each chapter details a topic from things as mundane as arrays to
cgi and databases.  It starts with a 5 page or so overview of the
topic, then many usable code samples are given, followed by full
program which is generally useful.

Its got my vote as the best perl book ever, my copy has already
got that well-worn look that all the best books get.