[rochester-pm-list] Perl Cookbook

Justin C. Sherrill webmaster at rochester.rr.com
Wed Mar 31 07:36:09 CST 1999

> The Perl Cookbook has been out for a month or 2 now.. does anyone have
> it?  What do you think of it?  There are online code examples at:
>     ftp://ftp.oreilly.com/published/oreilly/perl/cookbook/
>
> I was wondering if it was worth getting.

You betcha.  It's very handy.  Some of the examples are short, and something
that is pretty easy to figure out, but the documentation is very nice.  Some
code in there accomplished tasks I had already tackled, but the book's code
usually did it better.

Justin C. Sherrill
Rochester Road Runner webmaster
webmaster at rochester.rr.com