[rochester-pm-list] flock question

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Thu Jun 17 11:02:43 CDT 1999

Well, on UNIX, each individual Perl instance has it's own filehandles,
etc.  So they don't conflict from instance to instance.  I would assume
that the same goes for Win32.  The only time you have to worry about stuff
like that is if you're using threads, which is still in experimental
stages for Perl.