[rochester-pm-list] Headhunters

Gordon Spoelhof spoelhof at frontiernet.net
Fri Jul 23 07:55:23 CDT 1999

Brian:

Regarding:

> I've been getting quite a few requests from headhunters lately asking
> about Perl developers.  I was thinking about forwarding them on to this
> list, but I wanted to see what everyone else thought.  Most of them are
> out of state jobs, but if anyone is interested, let me know.
>
> Or, I could just forward them to those who actually are interested.

It doesn't matter to me, as long as you don't have headhunters post
directly on the list.

Another possibility is to put up a spot on the web page.

Either way, it is ALWAYS good to hear what current postings are...  If
nothing else, it tells you what skill sets / job descriptions / lingo /
salary is current.

Regards,

Gordon Spoelhof / Senior Engineer
Postal: 48 Orchard Dr. / Rochester, NY 14618 USA
E-mail: spoelhof at frontiernet.net