[rochester-pm-list] Hello

Dower Chin dxcits at osfmail.isc.rit.edu
Thu Jan 21 08:08:21 CST 1999

Hello All,

I figured since we are all doing introductions, My name is Dower Chin, I am
the webmaster at the Rochester Institute of Technology. I first learned Perl
4 years ago on my first job, doing cgi's for the USNews Online website.
Since then I have programmed in many other languages, including Server Side
Javascript, C++, and ASP. Now that I am at RIT, I am making use of Perl to
add functionality to RIT's sites. I am hoping to learn more from the Perl
programmers on this list, and maybe I can be of assistance too.

Dower Chin

Webmaster
Rochester Institute of Technology
dxcits at rit.edu