[rochester-pm-list] Howdy

Justin C. Sherrill webmaster at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jan 20 07:54:31 CST 1999

I'm the Rochester Road Runner webmaster, and an active Perl user.  I'm
currently removing a lot of VBScript and ActiveX material from our site,
coded by someone else, and replacing it with Perl scripts.
(http://www.rochester.rr.com)

Here's a question for other Perl users around here.  RG&E has a CPAN archive
there, which is nice, but it's very slow, at least for me.  Have other
people had this problem?  I've been thinking about becoming a CPAN mirror
(among other things) if it would be helpful.

I'm currently reading the Perl Cookbook - it's very handy.

Justin C. Sherrill
Rochester Road Runner webmaster
webmaster at rochester.rr.com
"Think slow, type fats."